What i do is long-press home screen add the google widget at some empty home screen and then the weather will magically appear.
How do I get the weather back on Google pixels?
Step 1: Long press on the blank space in your Pixel home screen.
- Step 2: Tap Widgets.
- Step 3: Scroll down until Google and tap & hold the At a glance widget and drag it to the home screen.
- Step 4: You can see the weather info, date, and day on your Pixel home screen.
How do I get the weather on my home screen pixels?
Add a widget
- On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets .
- Touch and hold a widget. You’ll get images of your Home screens.
- Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger.
How do I get Google to show weather?
Type “weather” into the Google search box. Tap the “Add” option shown in the box on top titled “Access weather instantly from your Home screen.” If you don’t see it, tap the icon in the upper-right corner of the weather widget (three vertical dots) and select the “Add a Home screen shortcut” option.
Where did my weather app go pixel?
Presumably as part of a bug or an A/B test, the Google app is removing the weather app. When the app was working, it was accessible from the “At a Glance” widget used on Pixel devices as well as when searching “weather” through the Google app or search bar.
How do I get weather on Google 3 pixels?
Open the Google app. Your Google Home page, not the Search. Tap on the weather info bar. It will cause a ‘weather’ search.
How do I put date and weather on my home screen?
Put a clock on your Home screen
- Touch and hold any empty section of a Home screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a clock widget.
- You’ll see images of your Home screens. Slide the clock to a Home screen.
What is the best weather widget?
Accuweather. Accuweather by Accuweather.com is one of the more popular and good weather apps. It features the basics, including extended forecasts, hourly forecasts, and the like. Other features include radar, some of the best Wear OS support of any weather app, and more.
How do I add weather widget?
Android OS Version 10.0 (Q)
- Long press Weather widget and select Widget settings.
- Tap on Change and select a new location to display.
- Once you have applied changes, you will be able to view the new location weather.
How do I get the Google weather frog?
This change was first spotted by some Redditors over the weekend and is now rolling out more widely. When you search “Weather” in the Google app or use a homescreen shortcut such as Pixel’s “At a Glance” widget, the frog appears in various illustrations with a mask on.
What weather app is on Google pixel?
Google app 12.20 is currently in the beta channel, and launching weather from the Pixel Launch’s At a Glance widget or through the search results page loads this redesign. It should be available in the stable channel soon.
What happened to Google news and weather app?
News & Weather had been on stock Android devices for a long time, but it was only on August 26, 2014, that it was revamped into a modern application and released to the Google Play Store. … The app was discontinued on October 8, 2018.
How do you get weather on pixel 5 home screen?
They aren’t the same as shortcuts as they generally display info and take up more space than a single icon.
- From a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a widget.
- Drag the widget to the preferred Home screen then release. …
- If applicable, tap additional options to activate the widget.